Being a landlord has its benefits, but…DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
- Are you tired of the management of tenants, the maintenance of the property(s)?
- Have little cash flow from the property because of maintenance.
- You are no longer interested in being a landlord.
- I have inherited property but do not want to be a landlord.
- Needing to repaint and repair when the old tenant moves out.
- Tired of having to evict bad tenants.
- Having to clean up the mess from the previous tenant’s mess.
- You want to downsize the properties that you own.
- You are having a hard time selling the property.
- You have a property that is empty and not generating any income.
- You own the property free and clear but paying taxes on the property with no tenants.
If any of this applies to you please read on, we have a solution that may be perfect for you. Instead of dealing with the headaches with being a landlord, we offer a solution that can work in your favor and put money back in your account, without any of the hassles.
Seller Financing... Better Than Renting Your Property
How It Works
You sell us your property by seller financing the property. We lease your property with an option to buy. After coming to an agreement on the purchase price of the house, we will make a payment to you every month for the length of the option period. Typical option periods are 36 months or more.
No More Petty Maintenance Calls
One of the main benefits to you is that we take care of all the maintenance of the house. You do not have to worry about fixing a broken toilet or bad light switch or any petty maintenance issues that may occur. Instead, you collect your payment every month via direct deposit.
It’s a Win-Win for both you and us, you don’t have to worry about managing the property anymore while getting monthly income without the problems.